The KönigsCard - a special treat for our guests!
As a guest in our hotel, you receive the KönigsCard – for free of course!
This KönigsCard entitles you to cost-free use of up to 200 recreational activities during your vacation at Hotel Sommer in the Allgäu region in the Bavarian Alps!
The KönigsCard opens the door to an active vacation of a different kind. Thanks to a diverse selection of 200 cost-free services relating to
- Mountain cable cars and lifts
- Pools and beaches
- Museums and cultural events and attractions
- Recreation and outdoor activities
- Sporting activities and hiking, plus so much more!
The KönigsCard with a 3-hour ski pass included is valid for the following ski lifts among others:
- Alpspitzbahn in Garmisch-Partenkirchen,
- Breitenbergbahn with Skizentrum Pfronten,
- Reutte cable car,
- Schollenwiesen lift,
- Lifts in Jungholz,
- Sonnen lift in Röfleuten,
- Waldrast lift in Ehenbichl,
- Konradshüttle lift in Stanzach
- Kolbensesselbahn in Oberammergau.
This places around 120 kilometers of runs - mostly with snow machines - at your finger tips.
KönigsCard - Tips!
Of course, we have a few suggestions for planning a vacation with the KönigsCard for our guests. That is why we give you a personal travel guide that describes all of the services in detail to go with your KönigsCard upon your arrival in Hotel Sommer.
And now we would like to extend a cordial invitation to you to spend a relaxing vacation in the Allgäu region in the Bavarian Alps with our KönigsCard!